The Day of the Event
• Do not turn on the news or read it on your phone.
• Keep notes in a journal or your phone on all that you experience.
• Take a walk with a good friend or alone by the river, on a nature path, in the mountains, anywhere where you can appreciate the beauty of what has been given to humanity.
• Take a light yoga class and explore the sensations in your body and in your mind.
• Appreciate the water that you drink, it is what makes this planet habitable. • Listen to speakers and music that inspire you.
• Take a deep breathe and appreciate the power of it, know that it is what connects you to this world.
• Watch the sun go down in silence and note the magnificence of its beauty and how all of life depends on it. The sun like the moon are always there for us, and never doubts its ability to make this world possible.
Sundown: Break the fast with a prayer either alone or with others. Send out peaceful vibes to the entire world and pray that somehow humanity will rise above the insanity.
Enjoy a light meal of fruits and vegetables and appreciate the fact that this world is capable of feeding you and the rest of humanity.
Please Note: This is advice only, if you have any health conditions and/or under the supervision of your doctor please seek medical advise before beginning a fast. Fast can be modified to suit your situation.